Stolen Cannondale Touring Bike in South Minneapolis

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of DangHeim DangHeim 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    SaraH
    Participant

While on vacation last week my 2010 Cannondale Touring II was stolen off my front porch in the Longfellow area (43rd Ave and 40th St). It is a white frame with bike rack, but did not have the stock seat but a red, white and grey one with shimano SPD touring pedals (photo available). If for any reason you think you spot this bike please let me know, Sara Heger, 612-239-8918 or sfheger@gmail.com.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    omgmrj
    Participant

Sorry to hear about your stolen bike. I like to think the the thieves are in hibernation this time of year, but unfortunately not all are.

@SaraH wrote:

photo available

It would be helpful to post this in this thread so we all have a better idea what we’re looking for.

SaraH
    Participant

I am not sure how to attache a photo. Can anyone help?

DangHeim
    Participant

Email the pic to me (Hit the email button at the bottom of this post). I’ll hook you up.

Dan

DangHeim
    Participant

Edit: Like I mentioned in the email, if you happen across any non-stock photos of your bike post ‘em, no matter how crappy the photo. Bike nerds notice details and it could really help.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.