SausageFest 2012: Pork Lips Now! Sunday 2/26/2012 9a.m.

This topic contains 33 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of andy andy 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Ted-Welter
    Participant

Usual drill: meetup at Minnehaha Falls at 9:00am, roll out at 9:15. Ride to Kramarczuk’s Sausage Factory on 2nd and E. Hennepin to eat sausage.

Relaxed ride, family-friendly. The route will be posted as soon as a reasonably accurate forecast is available.

Would be nice to get a headcount so I can warn the Sausage Factory.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    omgmrj
    Participant

Either works for me. Awww yeahhhh

neutronforce
    Participant

in

kn_mpls
    Participant

Edit: Can’t do 2/19 but 2/26 works.

(first gif FTW)

Anonymous
    Participant

@Ted Welter wrote:

Thinking of Sunday 2/22 or 2/29 depending on interest. Usual drill: meetup at Minnehah Falls at 9:00am, roll at 9:15. Ride to Kramarczuk’s Sausage Factory on 2nd and E. Hennepin to eat sausage.

What date works best for people?

I assume you mean January 22 or 29 as the February dates are not Sundays. Either works for me.

Ted-Welter
    Participant

@hokan wrote:

@Ted Welter wrote:
    Thinking of Sunday 2/22 or 2/29 depending on interest. Usual drill: meetup at Minnehah Falls at 9:00am, roll at 9:15. Ride to Kramarczuk’s Sausage Factory on 2nd and E. Hennepin to eat sausage.

What date works best for people?

I assume you mean January 22 or 29 as the February dates are not Sundays. Either works for me.

oops… make that 2/19 or 26. duh.

roaster-boy
    Participant

I’m in for either day.

liluBY
    Participant

good idea! +1 )

Reverborama

26th works for me

Ted-Welter
    Participant

ok, 2/26 it is…someone wanna ‘shop the Apocalypse Now poster for a spoke card:

Bicycles airlifting giant sausages over the jungles of NE Minneapolis…something like that…”I love the smell of sausages in the morning; smells like victory.”

euterpe
    Participant

Depending on the weather and road conditions maybe this ride will be The Dapher’s Burley Debut….Q was in at 6 months, Dapher would be 4 months….if I can get another adult to pull Q’s trailer. Marc is working 3rd shift these days and won’t be able to make it.

omgmrj
    Participant

@Ted Welter wrote:

Bicycles airlifting giant sausages over the jungles of NE Minneapolis…something like that…”I love the smell of sausages in the morning; smells like victory.”

You know I’m your spokecard guy. I’ll have them printed and ready to go at the ride.

JenNastix
    Participant

Do you want art for this?

EDIT: OHHH, nevermind, I didn’t read all the posts.

Anonymous
    Participant

@euterpe wrote:

if I can get another adult to pull Q’s trailer. Marc is working 3rd shift these days and won’t be able to make it.

New-style Burley hitch? I could do that.

euterpe
    Participant

@hokan wrote:

@euterpe wrote:
    if I can get another adult to pull Q’s trailer. Marc is working 3rd shift these days and won’t be able to make it.

New-style Burley hitch? I could do that.

I will FB you closer to the date. We have old skool trailers, not the new ones, but regardless I will need to assess the road conditions before taking Dapher in a trailer. Last year was almost too bumpy for Q and he can hold his head up!

Reverborama

I’m very excited. That was one of the best days of last winter. I hadn’t been there before but I have been back several times since then!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.