Rude Cyclist with a Trailer

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Xipe-Totec Xipe-Totec 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    jimK
    Participant

So I am riding southbound on the Hiawatha bike trail between Franklin and 26th Street at about 5:45PM today and I am catching up to a male cyclist pulling a trailer. I pass the guy with plenty of room to spare and he starts yelling something like “G*d D*mn F*ck*ng Blinky Lights”.

This same guy also yelled at my wife when she passed him in broad daylight a few weeks ago.

I’ve seen this guy around. The trailer has “We are the 99%” written on it with a marker, and there is some sticker that pokes fun of Romney. This guys seems unstable, not sure what the situation is.

Has anyone else encountered this guy?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    omgmrj
    Participant

Was he wearing a gas mask? Probably this guy.

Caaveman82
    Participant

I’ve seen this fella before. I tried giving a smile and a wave. He grumbled some cuss words under his breath. He seems unstable but probably harmless.

lsboogy
    Participant

I dislike front blinkies (and really obnoxious rear blinkies – RIck, are you reading this???) on the trails – I set my lights on low and no blink when riding on greenway tye stuff, but when I am on the street downtown, I am slightly less obnoxious than a cop car.

That guy has been around for years in different guises – he is harmless and means well, just a different human being

omgmrj
    Participant

@lsboogy wrote:

I dislike front blinkies (and really obnoxious rear blinkies – RIck, are you reading this???) on the trails – I set my lights on low and no blink when riding on greenway tye stuff, but when I am on the street downtown, I am slightly less obnoxious than a cop car.

I love you.

Xipe-Totec
    Participant

@lsboogy wrote:

you’re dooinget wrong
    please blinde me
    kthx

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.