Photo Tag – Bar/Restaurant edition
I find that after a good round of photo tag, it’s a good time to go to a bar or a restaurant and have myself a good drink and/or meal. So here’s my twist on the photo tag. The basic rules are similar to the regular photo tag game:
1. Find the last untagged photo in the thread, ride to that location and take a picture of your bike in that same spot.
2. Reply with that picture and a new photo (including your bike) that someone has to tag.
3. The pictures must be within Minneapolis or St Paul city limits.
4. Saying where the last photo was taken without a picture is not allowed.
The added rules are:
5. Each location must be at or very close to a bar or restaurant.
6. When you say where the last photo was taken, give a short review of the bar or restaurant.
The review can be anything, really… A funny story about the place, your experience with the service, maybe it happens to be where you met your boyfriend/girlfriend, whatever! Just a few words about it.
I figure this might be a fun way to phototag and to find new bars/restaurants!
I’ll start us off. Pretend the “last photo” was at … umm.. Arones bar. Here’s my review of that place:
This is by far one of the strangest bars I’ve been to in a while. When I went in, the bar was lined with older wheelchaired gentlemen playing pulltabs and younger, big-haired ladies playing pool. I left almost immediately.
Ride, drink and be merry!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.