No Name 80

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Tigerbeat Tigerbeat 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Tigerbeat
    Participant

Y’all know the drill:

Come celebrate the birth of a new month by racing around the city with friends, foes, and strangers. Meet up at the Father Hennepin Bandshell (a tickle north of the Stone Arch Bridge). Bring lights, a pen, a condom to share, a map, five dollah, and a good attitude. Manifests around 6:45pm. Race at 7pm.

$5 gets you a manifest. Some witty navigation and speedy legs gets you the social obligation of buying us some beer and putting on January’s race.

Hint: Things are subject to change, but I bet we’ll be dancing in and around the perimeters of Minneapolis/Westside Saint Paul. 25 miles (mas o menos). The finish serves alcohol, but it doesn’t turn away those of us under 21 (fyi).

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    woodyZ
    Participant

Great ride. Thanks

archiesturmer
    Participant

It was a fun, toe-chilling Ride! L O N G and outside the usual sandbox– Good Job!

Are you going to post statistics? I’m curious, as ever…

Tigerbeat
    Participant

Oops. Almost forgot to copy this here! If anyone wants their last name’s removed, just lemme know. Around 25 showed up. About 22 left with manifests. About 16 people returned with completed manifests. Alex Anderson’s route was something like this. The shortest route was in the neighborhood of 23 miles, but debatable if they were much faster (as they require some get off your bike and run up stair type stuff). Anyway, it was great seeing such a good turnout and having most people not get tooo frustrated with tiptoeing outside of their normal romping-radius.

Looking forward to Alex A’s race next month! (:

Results for No Name 80:
    1) Alex Anderson – 1:33 (ten minute gap!)
    2) Phillip Velo- 1:43
    3) Landon Bouma – 1:47
    4) Mike Holisky – 1:50
    5) Ben Lagerquist – 1:59 (glad you’re back on your bike!)
    6) David Smith & Aaron Schmitz (tied for sixth)
    7) Eric Biederman – 2:06
    8) Bjorn Christianson – 2:07 (TOTH for recovering Erin’s wallet, shit!)
    9) Erin Young – 2:07
    10) Brett Arenz – 2:08 (I can’t tag anymore people, CRAP)
    11) Eric Swanson – 2:09
    12) Simon Groebner – 2:23
    13) Peter Lenz – 2:26
    14) Woody Kozahn – 2:41
    15) Chris Budel & Brad Kapp – 2:41 (DFL, thanks for the condom!)
    16) Konrad Brown, Travis Krause, and Melissa Anders (DNF, but still shared a beer with us!)
    17) Daniel Wanbzel & Devin Buttweiler (Devin, I hope you made it home alive!)

archiesturmer
    Participant

What about Brad? Who was Racing with Woody and myself? (In his first ever Alley Cat Race?) He’d appreciate seeing his name in the Rankings.

And DFL is a mantel I wear with pride and dignity…

Tigerbeat
    Participant

@archiesturmer wrote:

What about Brad? Who was Racing with Woody and myself? (In his first ever Alley Cat Race?) He’d appreciate seeing his name in the Rankings.

And DFL is a mantel I wear with pride and dignity…

Oooopsies!

I’m editing my previous post. I don’t remember why I neglected to include Brad. I was rotating the tires on muh bicycle when I ran into my notebook with the names of everyone on there. For some reason I have his name circled, but he came in with you archie! Sorry for the mix up Brad! Please Forgive me (:

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.