House Party Cat 5 – November 17th

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of BikeWrecked BikeWrecked 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Quinn
    Participant

@PhillyJeff wrote:

House Party Cat is a race I hosted the past 4 years years in Philadelphia. Now that I live in Minneapolis

Are you the guy who is going to be riding for Rock-It now? Didn’t I meet you at Mbma Homecoming? Or sometime around One on One?

PhillyJeff
    Participant

yup, and i’ve been riding for rocket almost as soon as i unpacked my bikes!

Quinn
    Participant

@PhillyJeff wrote:

Word. I might try and hit up your race. Oh, and the freight website isn’t good, http://www.freightbags.com should work.Sorry! Hahaha, I just wanted to check out their bags and figured you should know the website was a different one.

BikeWrecked
    Participant

Is there a facebook event for this at all?

PhillyJeff
    Participant

@BikeWrecked wrote:

Is there a facebook event for this at all?

yeah it’s on the first post: http://www.facebook.com/events/505894139433541/

PhillyJeff
    Participant

@Quinn wrote:

@PhillyJeff wrote:

Word. I might try and hit up your race. Oh, and the freight website isn’t good, http://www.freightbags.com should work.Sorry! Hahaha, I just wanted to check out their bags and figured you should know the website was a different one.

thanks, im so used to him not even having a website that worked i forgot it would matter.

omgmrj
    Participant

@PhillyJeff wrote:

the NACCCs that will be coming to Minneapolis in 2014!

WUUUUTT

andy
    Participant

This is on my birthday and i plan to be having a party at my house, occpied by bike folk. lemme know if you want to use me as a stop

PhillyJeff
    Participant
    Quinn
    Participant

@PhillyJeff wrote:

House Party Cat 5 by oneinchjeff, on Flickr

That’s whats up. Cool handcard, are you putting those in some shops, or posting posters or something, because I gotta grab one of those to remind myself when the race is.

ACBC
    Participant

Ooo this could be good.

Quinn
    Participant

@newyorkjon wrote:

i do believe he said 21+

Where does he say that? If he said that on the facebook, I cant see it, because I deleted my facebook a while ago.

Quinn
    Participant

@newyorkjon wrote:

Well its on the Facebook event page.

Fuck. Well, I figured. Have fun, everybody!

PhillyJeff
    Participant

Sorry been ignoring the internet lately.
    Race will be 21+ due to the alcohol consumption that will be happening at certain checkpoints.

Speaking of alcohol, Lucid will be donating 3 kegs for the party!!!!! Registration gets you as much as that beer as you can get down.

Figuring out the last of the details now, should have the start location within the next few days.

PhillyJeff
    Participant

OK everyone. Looks like the race is all set up! Just waiting for more prizes to roll in and the beer to get cold.
    The race start will be at Stewart Park at E. 26th Street and 10th Ave S.
    Registration will begin around 6PM with the race starting around 7PM
    What you will need is a pen, a bag(not your biggest bag but you will be in charge of bringing two small items to the end) and hopefully a helmet and lights.
    Thanks to Lucid Brewing the race will stay at $5 and you’ll get beer during and after the race.
    And the race is 21+, you will be consuming alcohol at a few checkpoints but not enough to get you wasted, unless that’s what you’re going for.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.