Bike Beer & B-Movie fest

This topic contains 22 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Caaveman82 Caaveman82 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    FreeRangeZombie
    Participant

Our first poll didn’t seem to garner much praise, so let’s give it another try to find out who’s interested.

Please also respond to this thread so we can be sure to have your username on a list and join our conversation here

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    lowrah
    Participant

B-Movie Bike Beer progressive? I could be down with that!

Kayden
    Participant

Depending on date/time, I’m down.

andy
    Participant

I’m down. But i’m pretty positive this is exactly what the movie night thread was all about.

yer-russian
    Participant

Awww yeah, beer and movies sounds like a great plan.

lowrah
    Participant

@ebbmart wrote:

Does anyone go to Harriet on the regular? I wonder if they would be into hosting this either on a day the tap room is not open, some weekend afternoon….? sure way to bring in a clump of beer drinkers… that also bike and post in this thread ;)

Once a month Harriet Brewing hosts a movie and potluck night. I think there is a fee to get in, and it happens on fourth Wednesdays. You’d have to call them about it, it’s organized by Urso, and I don’t think they ever put anything online about it. btw Urso loves B-movies…

Caaveman82
    Participant

Dashed hopes and dreams?

FreeRangeZombie
    Participant

Nope. we’re still planning on this but we’re thinking start it small in a living room first until we get a standard group of people. My October and November was/is stuffed full of scheduled things, so I haven’t come back to this.

Sadly most locations we’ve asked about letting us rent a room wants a ridiculous amount of cash, so we’re not sure what the further out plans are.

Caaveman82
    Participant

How many people are we thinking are going to be there? I can offer up my living room.

FreeRangeZombie
    Participant

@Caaveman82 wrote:

How many people are we thinking are going to be there? I can offer up my living room.

I think we can expect 5+ at a first event. I counted around 10 or so interested parties.

I’m game for your living room if you are. Set a date and time and have people PM you for your addy.

I think most people said a Friday or Saturday afternoon/evening would work best.

Caaveman82
    Participant

@FreeRangeZombie wrote:

@Caaveman82 wrote:

I think we can expect 5+ at a first event. I counted around 10 or so interested parties.

I’m game for your living room if you are. Set a date and time and have people PM you for your addy.

I think most people said a Friday or Saturday afternoon/evening would work best.

Cool. December is going to be the better month for me. We’re still settling in, but I will run it by the boss and see what she thinks.

FreeRangeZombie
    Participant

@Caaveman82 wrote:

@FreeRangeZombie wrote:
    @Caaveman82 wrote:

Cool. December is going to be the better month for me. We’re still settling in, but I will run it by the boss and see what she thinks.

Very cool.

Let us know if she requires head-shots and references prior to any happenings.

Caaveman82
    Participant

Nah she will be cool with it, she’ll just want a heads up. We don’t have anything worth stealing any ways haha.

FreeRangeZombie
    Participant

@Caaveman82 wrote:

Nah she will be cool with it, she’ll just want a heads up. We don’t have anything worth stealing any ways haha.

ha! I wasn’t even thinking that route. I was going more for the “Are these guys/girls gonna piss me off?” route.

Caaveman82
    Participant

@FreeRangeZombie wrote:

@Caaveman82 wrote:

ha! I wasn’t even thinking that route. I was going more for the “Are these guys/girls gonna piss me off?” route.

Ohhhh lol!

She is going to Panama the week before Christmas so I would probably aim for then.

Caaveman82
    Participant

So I can host this thing on the 21st or 22nd of December I think.

What would work best for you all?

Also my television is pretty small, I don’t really care but I figured I would throw it out there.

Let me know!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.