Arm/knee warmers, boots, snow boarding helmet, and seat bags

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of drum_rugby_bike drum_rugby_bike 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Caaveman82
    Participant

Prices:
    M/L Endura fleece lined knee warmers, also work great, just don’t use them. $10
    Large Endura over shoe, the mountain style. These are great but I was just gifted a better set. $40
    Salsa Bell Lap drop bars, 44cm width, with 26.0 mm clamp size. Ergonomic, very comfey, I went with a different bar because I couldn’t find the right degree rise and length in a stem I wanted that had a 26 mm clamp size, so I had to go to 31.8 mm clamp size bar. $15
    Generic black handlebars Aluminum 660mm width 31.8mm clamp size (10 degree rise?) $5. Nothing wrong with them, they just were not comfortable for me. (no pic, they are black handle bars)

Pictures:

If you want anything, send me a PM. First come first serve.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Caaveman82
    Participant

bump’ed

Caaveman82
    Participant

prices changed.

Caaveman82
    Participant

sold some stuff, added another item

Caaveman82
    Participant

Still got these nice boots for all you flat pedal mashers out there. They are water resistant which really unless you dunk them while wearing them your foot is going to be dry.

Volsung
    Participant

I have different Salomon boots and they’re just plain amazing. Someone should buy them.

drum_rugby_bike
    Participant

PM’d

Caaveman82
    Participant

Boots are sold. Added some items.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.