Same as every year, we're happy to be hosted by the wonderful crew out at Carver Lake Park Off-Road Cycling Trail. We've made accomidations for additional parking, and increased our participant numbers.
The course is always a tricky one, but we'll be monitoring the conditions closely leading up to the race date. Pending snow conditions, we'll run a very similar course as last year and post up a map as soon as it looks safe.
In past years, we've successfully orchestrated a mass start that included both categories of racers and distances starting at the same time. This year will be different. In order to accommodate more riders, we'll be splitting the field into 2 categories:
- SPORT = 1 lap
- ELITE = 3 laps
These two races will go off at different times so please read the rest of the details carefully.
With the addition of a second race, we've built a new timeline for the day. Please read carefully:
- 9:30 AM - Registration opens for both SPORT and ELITE
- 10:30 AM - Registration for Elite ends
- 11:00 AM - Elite Category Race starts - 3 laps
- NOON - Registration for Sport ends
- 2:30 PM - Sport Category Race starts
- 4:00 PM - Awards and Raffle for ALL
Please click on the link below to sign up. Click on the event calendar and find the Catfish Cup on the 24th of January
- $20 to register
- $10 if you're a NICA rider!
- Only 125 spots for the Elite Category
- Only 125 spots for the Sport Category
- First 75 people to sign up are getting a pretty neat gift from @45nrth...
- There will be NO day-of registration, so please sign up online
The Good Stuff
As always, we're going to provide the day with as much AWESOMENESS as possible!
- Potter's Pasties will be there dishing out their famous Pasties and Sausage Rolls...
- Lake Monster Brewing is going to keep us hydrated throughout the day (Morning included)
- Big support from 45NRTH and the folks at QBP (Quality Bicycle Products)
- Minnesota Off-Road Cyclists will be providing awesome support and voluteers to keep things rolling smoothly
- Advocate Cycles will be on hand to help us to raise $ for the Carver Lake Trail System
All the of proceeds of this event go right back to supporting the trails at the Carver Lake Trails.